sqlToga Help

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jan 29 17:48:20 EST 2010

Hi all.

Could anyone interested in helping me with sqlYoga contact me off list? I am at the point where I need to start getting information from my database, and not normal information either. I need to get table schemas in the process of copying some of the fields from one table in one database to another in another database.

I could do this using the rev commands and functions, but I really want to try to use sqlYoga for everything, and I hate bothering Trevor about how-to's.

Bob