Geometry manager

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jan 29 14:21:32 EST 2010

I think this is why any serious GM needs to have the ability to adjust an objects properties relative to another object. So that in a group, the objects would resize relative to the group as a whole, and the group would adjust relative to the card etc.

But I agree to do this right would take an incredible amount of thought, and in the end would still only work for certain situations. It just seems to me that a basic ability to resize a card and have objects grow relative to that (including font sizes) should not be that hard. Perhaps in the future another universal property of objects called "scale" could be added so that an object would draw to whatever the scale for that object was.

Bob