Ipad, the hand and the brain (iPadding around suite)

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jan 29 14:11:59 EST 2010

And the video player? That wasn't secondary it was primary. The iTouch was not just about music it was about having an iPhone without the phone part. Otherwise there were cheaper iPods that performed the primary function of playing music just as well. The trouble was, it (and the iPhone IMHO) was just to freaking small to watch anything, never mind watch anything WITH someone else.

But this is all my way of seeing the world, and besides me the number of people who agree with me is... <crickets> ok well I'm the only one. :-) I wonder if there are any plans to put a phone in the iPads? LOL!

Bob