parental control problems - Mac OS X

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:31:14 EST 2010

One more strange piece of information.

After allowing our app to be run through Parental Controls, a "_CodeSignature" folder gets created inside the app bundle in the Contents folder. Inside this is a CodeResources folder, which appears to be a plist-style file, except no .plist extension on it. It appears to list the icon files in the Resources folder, as well as a few other things that I'm not sure what they mean. Just thought I'd' mention that if it helps.

Is it time to file a bug report do you think? The bad thing is, I'm still not really convinced it's a Revolution problem. But if it is, this is a very serious issue that needs to get fixed asap if it still exists in the current version of Rev. I believe I used Rev 3.0 when I built this particular standalone. I may try a newer version just to see.

Chris

--
Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.