iPadding around?

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Thu Jan 28 06:51:12 EST 2010

The simplest way to deploy first class well maintened entrainment or
B2B apps to all of those mobile devices at once and without caring
about having to compose with iStore religious and proprietary
compliance : web apps maked simple trough the final release of the
irev / revServer, perhaps, at least, the threest's Rev biggest
potential platform after Win and OS X and probably lots before the
Linux and revMobile ones...