iPadding around?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 18:09:35 EST 2010

>> Enough power, but you still gotta go through the app store. And they
>> probably won't let any app builders like Rev on the unit. Not that I'd want
>> to do any programming on the thing. I need two 23" displays these days.
>
> ...and it runs an A4 processor, so until revMobile supports ARM
> processors, that's the end of the line as far as rev on this thing.

The current plan for revMobile requires the iPhone  SDK to be
installed, so I am assuming revMobile provides a bridge to XCode so
that XCode actually builds the app in a way that will be acceptable to
the App store. If this is the case, then the different chip should not
be an issue, since XCode handles it already.

And Stephen, I don't imaging programming ON the iPad, just FOR the
iPad which would be awesome.

Cheers,
Sarah