Windows menu bars

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 16:22:30 EST 2010

2010/1/27 zryip theSlug <zryip.theslug at gmail.com>:
> I missed something here. I have to do some test to illuminate my mind.

Okay I'm back. As expected I've illuminate my mind however maybe by shadow...

This would be the solution I would implement to solve the problem. But
it requires that the cards have the room to display the menu. Not
obvious to already existing stacks...

1) Creating of a substack in my project where I could create the main menu
2) Creating a backscript for manage the menu and a preopencard handler.
3) At every opening of a new document, copy of my group menu in the
first card of the open stack.
4) Let the user populate the cards they consults by the following script:
on preOpenCard
   if (there is no group "Main_Menubar") then
      place background "Main_Menubar" onto this card
   end if
   pass preOpenCard
end preOpenCard

No other idea at the moment on my side, sorry.
Finally, a floating window that is not so bad ... huhu 8-)

Be courageous Jacque! ;)

--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc