iPadding around?

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:49:44 EST 2010

Um . . . now Jobs is pushing the 'Keyboard Dock':

http://live.gdgt.com/2010/01/27/live-apple-come-see-our-latest-creation-tablet-event-coverage/

so we cannot plug-in any-old USB keyboard - crafty buzzard, he's making
sure that we cannot
just smoke his dope through any old pipe, we have to buy the
Apple-branded bong!

Lots of mindless non sequiturs and thought-stopping pleasantries flying
around as well:

I tell you what: the Edinburgh RunRev conference was one heck of a lot
nicer: and we all
know it was also about product "pushing" [and, unlike the current thing,
about helping attendees
leverage the new features of the new product ] but the whole thing was
more level-headed,
more friendly, and generally Kevin and Co. did not look like people
pushing hi-tech toys
to rich, slow-developing children.

The antidote to all this is here:

http://www.nirmaltv.com/2007/10/12/friday-fun-upcoming-apple-products/