Windows menu bars

Ron runrevron at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 00:26:15 EST 2010

Jacque
I was hoping for a better answer from someone as well. I ended up
doing what you did in a similar situation.

If its not too late, don't forget about the advantage of behaviors
when adding all those menus. Maintaining one menuset and then
parentscripting all the others has saved me lots of time when I need
to change something in one of the menus.

Ron