[datagrid] how to search and show the result?

Robert Man robert at rman.on-rev.com
Tue Jan 26 22:56:31 EST 2010

I built a simple list using datagrids, all goes fine. I chose to store data
in the dg cache. Except, that in any text application, you'd expect the find
command to work and display the results.

Currently, the standard IDE search finds a test word in the dg cache of the
datagrid. that's about it.

If any of you has an idea on how to implement searching and showing in a
datagrid.. or maybe this issue will be covered in a later version of
datagrids? thanks, Robert