stack corrupted, loads on 4.0 but not on 4.5

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jan 26 12:22:14 EST 2010

It is not regression, it was working fine on 4.5 then, after a save, close
and reopen, it stopped working saying it was corrupted. I tried loading on
4.0 to see if it was indeed corrupted, it worked fine but it stopped loading
on 4.5.

I use mercurial to manage my source code, so I reverted back to some
revisions ago and it loaded, now I am recoding my morning work...

sometimes rev is elusive.

cheers for version control software.
(with remote backups)