[Ann] Build your own games

Malte Pfaff-Brill revolution at derbrill.de
Tue Jan 26 09:08:55 EST 2010

Hi all,

As you know my company has been writing games for quite a while. Using our animationEngine, we have been able to create fast, fun, award-winning games using Revolution. However, recent changes in our business plan do not leave enough time to continue our game efforts. Most revenue comes from health care software, so the other guys of derbrill will focus mainly on that.

I will remain your contact person for all things revolution related. In my endeavors as a rev consultant I will set up a few new ideas to move things forward.

What does this mean? As we move out of games creation, we want to make it easy for others to take our place!

http://www.awesomemegamightygames.com/pages/en/games/get-the-source.php

Starting today, we are offering a source-code, heavily commented version of drops! We will let you build your own version of our games. Our first release is drops!, our bestseller game. You may obtain a license to the sources for an introductory price of $59 ($79 as of Feb. 14th).

All the best,

Malte