[ANN] tRev Gets Better PDF Docs, Enhanced Scratch Pad Editing (video)

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 23:19:53 EST 2010

Hi Jerry,

followed the iWork link and got:

 Enter your Apple ID and password to view this document.

Your Apple ID must be entered in lowercase.
Document doesn't exist.

Document password is incorrect, or the document is no longer available.
Continue
The document you requested doesn't exist or is no longer active.

Hmmmm, and that's really interesting. I just copied and pasted the dialog
text from the iWork site to here so I'd get the text absolutely correct, yet
on the dialog I can see only the first and last line above, the bit in the
middle magically appeared when I pasted into here.

Outcome is the same though, I can't check out your new and improved pdfs.

Thanks