Haggis Ban In America ends.

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Jan 25 14:16:58 EST 2010

Gentle people:

I realize this is a "friendly" list, but these OT postings, of which there have been MANY, clog up our emails unnecessarily. Minimally, please mark the subjects as OT so that they may be automatically deleted, or just hold your "tongues" and think the thoughts without expressing them to everyone.

Please.

Joe Wilkins