Little poll about Revolution script editor

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Thu Jan 21 17:08:38 EST 2010

Well, there are options for users to consider as well, included in the same
bundle you just spoke about.

Jerry Daniels'  tRev does not italicize comments, only colors them, and has
other formatting features not offered in the IDE editor that you might
consider. A lot of people are using this alternative editor, and I wonder
how your product works with it. It will be interesting to hear from Jerry on
this.

As far as the IDE editor, there are far more tweaks than just comments that
should be addressed. Right now there is no way to easily customize the IDE
code color scheme  - I have a vision problem and use a 'Chalkboard' motif
using an 'almost black' grey background with bright text colors on top in 17
point text. This combination cannot be done in the IDE editor, but is
standard in tRev. But I digress. Again.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev