Getting user's time from web revlet?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jan 21 11:14:23 EST 2010

I think the important part of this thread is that the browser does send time
information in the form of an HTTP Date header which RevServer simply
ignores. I want all the headers available, if we don't have all the headers
then we'll loose some information such as ETag, if-modified-since and custom
headers sent by some applications. It will me impossible to implement some
features because the headers are not available