New RunRev based software and resources

David Beck david_beck at rotundasoftware.com
Wed Jan 20 15:05:43 EST 2010

Hello,

I'd like to announce the release of new commercial product from Rotunda
built on the RunRev platform called Volunteer Scheduler Pro. Also, in
the spirit of Trevor DeVore, Andre Garzia, Mark Weider and others who
graciously share their RunRev libraries, and of those who are so
supportive and helpful on these mailing lists, we have made available
several RunRev libraries used in both Volunteer Scheduler Pro and
Ministry Scheduler Pro in a new RunRev resource center:

http://www.rotundasoftware.com/rev/

The new software from Rotunda is a volunteer shift scheduler that
enables schedules to be created based on availability and provides
online access to workers. RunRev technology is at the base of the
components on both the client and the server. Here are some screenshots:

http://www.volunteerschedulerpro.com/screenshots.php

The calendar views on that screenshot page are among the resources that
are available for free from the resource center mentioned above. Also,
for those not familiar with Rotunda's popular faith-based volunteer
scheduler, screenshots and videos showcasing that RunRev based product
are available at http://www.ministryschedulerpro.com.

Thanks to everyone on this list for helping the RunRev community and
platform continue to grow.

David Beck
Rotunda Software