Geometry manager

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Jan 20 14:47:28 EST 2010

Isn't that kind of lame that it's offered in the IDE, but the unspoken rumor
is that it doesn't work, and we're not supposed to use it, yet no-one has
ever given an exact reason why? What if it has been fixed, yet the
impression persists?

This is one aspect of programming that I would like to not hassle with.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev