Geometry manager

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jan 20 14:33:26 EST 2010

Jacque,

Do not use the geometry manager in commercial projects. It'll cost you
money in the end. Write your own scripts.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

TwistAWord supports Haiti. Buy a license for this word game at http://www.twistaword.net
  and support the earthquake victims.

Op 20 jan 2010, om 20:27 heeft J. Landman Gay het volgende geschreven: