Geometry manager

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Wed Jan 20 14:32:31 EST 2010

It seems to be more stable now, as long as one locks the objects down. I've
been cautiously using it on 3-5 objects.  I still don't always trust it (or
myself) to not blow it and I back up more often while using geometry. One
can end up with a mess if not careful.

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev