constant in the docs

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jan 20 12:14:33 EST 2010

Hi Matthias,

Yes, that's old and obsolete.

Instead, open the dictionary. I have it disaply in column lay-out (see
preferences). In the most left column, there is a list starting with
All, followeed by Library, Object and Language. If you open the
Language branch, you will see an item Constant. Click on it and you
will see almost all of the constants that are available. I believe
that a few constants are missing.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille