Modal dialog not modal... any hints?

Klaus Major klaus at major.on-rev.com
Wed Jan 20 05:42:10 EST 2010

Hi all,

I also had some troubles in the past with a script NOT halting while a modal stack was displayed.

## After downloading some files from the internet...
answer "Update complete! The app will be shut down..."
quit

I saw the "Answer dialog" flashing and the app quit, without leaving time to click the "OK" button!
NOTHING else involved that could have caused this anomaly!

Unfortunately this is not reproducable, but it happens, which makes it difficult to stay mentally sane :-D

Best

Klaus
--
Klaus Major