FTP listing using "libURLftpCommand"

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Jan 19 02:39:38 EST 2010

Thanks, Jan,

but  "NLIST" is the short list - names only. and "LIST" is the default
anyway. I'm trying to get good years out of a listing  -- or seconds.

I'm going to try this with another web host.

Odd with all the years of progress on the web, that we'd have a date problem
with a ftp server in 2010!

It has been 30 years. Some pretty funky underpinnings the net is built
on....     like email....

I think it's time that Rev ( or someone ) offered SFTP and https support.
I'm guessing that SFTP is a modern, rewritten, version of FTP and surely
they got the date-time stuff right. Anyway the security would help adoption
of Rev in many instances.

sqb
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco