Modal Stack Problem

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Jan 18 16:17:10 EST 2010

Probably 'force quit'. Sorry. This happens. You must build in a 'Cancel'
button (or some other escape mechanism) first in your modal to keep this
from happening.

Consider using Eric Chatonet's Backup utility while working -- it rocks.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev