Getting user's time from web revlet?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jan 18 11:07:50 EST 2010

Richard,

$_SERVER holds server variable and request variables, Date is a request
variable with the timestamp sent by the browser for the given request. I
think it should be on some kind of $_REQUEST array but it is on the
$_SERVER, everything that is not GET or POST variable goes into $_SERVER,
many things from the browser perspective will be there as well.

to get the time on the server we can simply use our date time functions such
as "the internet time" :D

Cheers