[ANN] revIgniter v1.0b

Ralf Bitter rabit at dimensionB.de
Mon Jan 18 11:07:48 EST 2010

Hi Andre,

thanks for your nice comment.

Recently I started to build an upload library
but then, as I read at forums.on-rev.com, that
multipart/form-data encoding for forms will be
"supported soon" (Benjamin Beaumont), I decided
to wait.
So this item is currently on hold because I think
doing it now may be a waist of time as I definitely
will have to revise my work when multipart/form-data
encoding will be built in.

I know, you and others have solutions, which read stdin but
I think it is much easier to deal with the $_FILES array.

Ralf