Rev on kde

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Mon Jan 18 11:03:19 EST 2010

Richmond wrote:

 > <Or rather lets put it like this, Run Rev should put back the
 > capabilities <for BSD (and kde).

This is much more useful than advocating support for Solaris, Irix, etc.

At a minimum, BSD is used on enough servers that it would be great to
see the new server engine deployed for that along with Linux (though at
this point it would be great to have any info on the new server engine
at all).

I use Gnome here, and haven't played with KDE in a couple years.  Since
Rev adopted GTK support a while back I would have thought that more
recent versions would also run under KDE, no?  What issues do you find
there?

Does it at least run if you set the lookAndFeel to Motif? (undesirable,
I know, but just looking to clarify the source of the trouble)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World