Getting user's time from web revlet?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Mon Jan 18 10:37:29 EST 2010

Tim,

.irev files are not revlets. revlets are the plugin based files to be run in
a browser thru the plugin, they have the .revlet sufix. irev files are text
file scripts to be run by the RevServer engine. This is just so that you
don't mix them two when you search the archives or documentation, for it
would yield bad search results

As for getting the clients time using RevServer files check out the variable
$_SERVER["Date"], it will contain a timestamp from the browser perspective.
Hope this helps.

Cheers
andre