mouseStillDown - Problem for trapping the mouse btn number

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 15:55:02 EST 2010

2010/1/15 Nicolas Cueto <niconiko at gmail.com>:

> Copy-pasted your script and it worked in a stack (didn't test a
> standalone) on my Vista Rev4.0 Build950 set-up.

Not working for me.

2010/1/15 Sarah Reichelt <sarah.reichelt at gmail.com>:
> I haven't tried this, but I assume it is an error in the docs. It may
> not be included for speed reasons.
> One work-around would be to store the mouse button in a script local
> on mouseDown. That way you could refer to it on every mouseStillDown
> without having to poll it again.

Anyway it seems logical.
It's like I'm putting the same value in a variable inside an infinite
loop. Not really useful and optimized...

For the moment this is the second time that I found an error in the
docs. I'll consider making a compilation after my reading 8)

Thanks Nicolas, René and Sarah for your answers ;)

--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc