USB dance-pad with Rev?

Thomas McGrath III mcgrath3 at mac.com
Fri Jan 15 11:18:33 EST 2010

That works great for Windows. For Macintosh you can try GamePad Pro on
Version Tracker Link -> http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/12293

HTHs

Tom McGrath III
Lazy River Software
3mcgrath at comcast.net

iTunes Library Suite - libITS
Information and download can be found on this page:
http://www.lazyriversoftware.com/RevOne.html