Re: [FR] Question pour la communauté francophone

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 08:11:18 EST 2010

--- On Fri, 1/15/10, Jérôme Rosat <jrosat at mac.com> wrote:
> Une question pour les utilisateurs
> francophones de Revolution:
>
> Comment traduire le terme "handlers" qui est mentionné
> dans Revolution ? Procédures ? Scripts ?
>
> Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.
>
> Jérôme Rosat

I would go for the word 'méthodes' as translation for 'methods' - a term often used in object-oriented languages, which would cover both handlers and functions. But French is not my native tongue, so I could be way off :-)

Jan Schenkel
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====