an interesting challenge

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jan 14 17:11:22 EST 2010

OK Here goes my theory. He had just joined the lists, was getting ready to enter his first email, when the doorbell rang. He got up to answer the door, kneed the desk where his coffee was sitting right next to his keyboard, went to catch it, startled the cat who ran across his keyboard and just caught the mouse button on his way by, which happened to be pointing at the "Send" button in his email program.

Can anyone do better?

Bob