USB dance-pad with Rev?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Thu Jan 14 09:49:16 EST 2010

> I'd like to connect a USB dance-pad to my PC and then make a
> stack that does game-type stuff with the signals sent in by
> the dance-pad.
> But I don't know if Rev can read in signals other than from
> the mouse or keyboard.
>
> Anyone know if and how this can be done... or perhaps have
> even actually done it?

Someone poke Phil Davis, he's the king of Rev and USB and done some very
interesting work.

Some makers do produce SDKs for use with the device, though a lot of them
are for C++ developers. If it does have such an SDK, it may be possible to
write a Revolution external.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President