Inconsistent bottomLeft behavior

Larry Snider sniderl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 09:04:24 EST 2010

This was exactly the case.  The output of

put "the working screenRects :" && the working screenRects & CR into msg box
put "the screenRects :" && the screenRects & CR into msg box

is

the working screen Rects : 0,0,1680,1020
1680,24,2960,824
the screenRects : 0,0,1680,1050
1680,24,2960,824

So putting "line 1 of" ... in there worked like it was supposed to
work.  That also makes sense that the compiler could not identify the
line since it was multi-lined data.  However, the compiler's code
should be changed to account for this, as well as the
documentation/dictionary.

Larry