Inconsistent bottomLeft behavior

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 18:24:33 EST 2010

Larry obtains  "card id 1002": execution error at line n/a (Object:
coordinate is not a point) near "0,1020".

Maybe I'm wrong but it is possible that the compiler is limited to the
first line of the content of a variable when it returns the error.
In fact RR would say to Larry that "0,1020&return&1024,0,2034,800" is
not a point. But the compiler try to keep the secret.

So Larry could consider to turn off its second screen (and if it
greater than mine, send it to me by mail), or use screenRect instead
of screenRects ;)