[ANN] Scratch Pad, Minimize, Multiple Instances for tRev

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Wed Jan 13 10:34:17 EST 2010

Andre,

Glad to hear you're enjoying tRev so much. I, too, love to drag my
handlers around...moving them to new folders, positioning them in a
way that makes sense to me, and even moving them to new objects via
tabs. I think the Scratch Pad will be another breakthrough like that.

Here's how to download the latest version:

If you go to http://reveditor.com and look at the right side of the
page you will see a box with a dinosaur bursting out of it. Below it
are short descriptive paragraphs with links in them. One of them says:

Download tRev: OS X or Vista!
Need reg code for first launch.

Both OS X and Vista are links. Click them to download.

I have considered making a big download button, but I don't want to
give the impression that there is a trial version of the product, etc.
And the truth is, we rarely update the tRev app itself, but, as you
know, we do weekly component updates. tRev has lots of little
components that can be updated in situ without restarting tRev, etc.

So I may make a large pair buttons or something. Have fun with the new
version.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video: