[ANN] Script Colour Editor 1.3.0

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Wed Jan 13 08:43:05 EST 2010

(yes, I just make the version numbers as I go along ;-)

Not certain if anyone remembers or even tried out the original version
of this, but I finally managed to set aside some time for it to get
working the way I wanted it to work.

What Is It?

A plugin that allows you to create (and share) your own script editor
colour schemes.
Schemes are stored as plain text files so you can easily share them,
edit them or write your own software to mangle them.

How Do I Use It?

Place it in your plugins folder, launch (or re-launch) Rev, look in
Preferences > Script Editor > Colorization (the popup menu)

Sharing Schemes

Schemes are stored in [User Extensions] > Resources > Script Colour
Editor Schemes

If you come up with some themes, email them to me so I can post on the
site for others to use..

Info and download at < http://www.shaosean.tk/ >

-Sean