(Data Grid) How to get the setting of the dgHeaderAlignment["column"] saved

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Jan 11 11:19:34 EST 2010

On Jan 9, 2010, at 9:28 AM, Andre.Bisseret wrote:

> But, when I do so, I get a new issue : after quitting Rev, when I
> launch my stack again, the headers of the columns, not only are not
> centered anymore but also some of them are even so shifted to the
> left, that  one can't see the first characters of them; bizarre ;-)
>
> More precisely : could be useful to say that the data grid is on a
> substack;
> Even without quitting Rev :
> - if I close the substack and re-open it the headers keeps centered
> - If I close the substack AND its main stack, then, when I re-open
> them, I get the headers shifted to the left.
>
> Not a big problem anyway (I can set the alignment each time a card
> opens as you suggest); but I am curious about what is happening ;-))

I'm not seeing this with a simple example I created using your
instructions. Does a Data Grid on the mainstack work properly if
closed and reopened? I wonder if something else might be going on in a
script somewhere that is causing a problem.

> It was the first time I had a look at your scripts in the
> revdatagridlibrary; very impressive; "chapeau bas" ;-))

Merci beaucoup :-)

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems