Cursors

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jan 11 10:42:12 EST 2010

Indeed, they cannot. Let's hope it gets fixed in the first next update
of the plug-in.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We make software, websites and webware. We are always looking for new
projects. Feel free to contact us and ask for a quote without any
further obligations
http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html

Op 11 jan 2010, om 16:39 heeft Tim Selander het volgende geschreven: