Re-2: On-Rev subdomain (main domain hosted elsewhere)

runrev260805 at m-r-d.de runrev260805 at m-r-d.de
Sun Jan 10 16:35:58 EST 2010

Hi,

a cname is an alias for an other domain.
That means it points directly to your on-rev domain.
e.g. shop.yourdomain.com would point directly  to yourname.on-rev.com
The same pages would be shown.

With an a-record you can use this subdomain as a real domain on the on-rev system.
You could have different folders for shop.yourdomain.com and yourname.on-rev.com
So it would be possible to show different content for each domain.

Regards,

Matthias