On-Rev subdomain (main domain hosted elsewhere)

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 13:59:02 EST 2010

Thanks for the reply Marty - frames are out, redirection of some sort may be
OK - though as it is not something I've done, and there are a number of ways
to do this - I'd like to know the non-hacky way of doing this without the
url in the browser changing. I think all I need to do is change the DNS C
records to point to an On-Rev subdomain - anyone know of anything I should
be careful of before doing this?