Applescrript from Rev

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Jan 9 13:28:45 EST 2010

revMail will even open up a new mail document for google mail if one has
that extra 'thing' from google to work with "mailto:"s in browsers. It will
take multiple addresses in the to and cc: fields and subject and body but no
bcc: (probably a spammy reason for that)
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev