valentina, externals of libdatabase

Bernard Devlin bdrunrev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 10:48:55 EST 2010

On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 11:51 AM, Ruslan Zasukhin
<ruslan_zasukhin at valentina-db.com> wrote:
> On 1/9/10 1:46 PM, "Bernard Devlin" <bdrunrev at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Bernard,
>
>> Thanks Trevor.  I expect to be on my own with LibDatabase now.  I can
>> understand your focus is on Sql Yoga right now.
>
> May be there is sense to use just Valentina API?

Hi Ruslan,

I am indeed considering just using the Valentina API.  I started using
LibDatabase as I'd remembered it was fairly straightforward in the
past - it makes clever use of Rev arrays, getting out of one's way as
an abstraction layer.  I saw from looking through the Rev list in the
past that people had been using it, and that using the SQL with
Valentina had often been recommended as the way to get started with
Valentina.

I'm thinking about the best way to use the Valentina API that would be
smoothest whilst working with Rev.

Bernard