New On-Rev Set-Up

Mark mark.laffoon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 02:03:05 EST 2010

Thanks for the suggestion.  I thought it would be automatic too.
Nothing in spam folders. Oddly enough, I see what should be my login
name (a portion of my requested sub-domain) as the newest user at the
on-rev forums. Though I can't login to the forums...  I tried to use the
"forgot password" at the forums also, but to no avail.  I'm sure they
will eventually get to me in the cue.  I'm just anxious to play with
some "irev" code.