New On-Rev Set-Up

Mark mark.laffoon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 00:27:13 EST 2010

Hello list,

I was wondering if any of you knew what the turn around time was for new
On-Rev accounts.  I purchased a month to month "subscription" through
the runrev.com store a week ago (successfully billed to my cc) and have
yet to receive any information in regards to the account.

I have also emailed support at runrev.com, with only an automated responder
thanking me for my effort.  Is everyone still on holiday?

Thanks in advance....

Mark

P.S.  The mega-bundle has me drooling like a fat kid in a candy store!
Thanks rev and rev-select partners, what a package!