Drag and Drop in Datagrids

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jan 8 13:44:45 EST 2010

Hi all.

I seem to remember someone had worked out a method for drag and drop in datagrids, but I flush the posts from time to time and alas, I recently did so. I am now in need of some starting wisdom on the issue. The idea would be to begin a drag in a cell of a table, and create an image of the cell I am dragging. The purpose would be to re-order the items, or drag them to another list to add/link them.

I can figure out what to do once I drop the item, but I think the trick will be taking a "snapshot" of what I intend to drag.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management
Calvary Chapel CM