[OT] Crappy website

Jacques Hausser jacques.hausser at unil.ch
Fri Jan 8 13:06:34 EST 2010

Hi Richmond,

The old website is maybe a dog's dinner, but a rather appetizing one. The new one is terribly calvinist and my cat was not specially appealed...
I would at least soften it, these grey borders look like prison's walls seen from above.
And to milden it, put somewhere an illustrated and well visible logo symbolizing your interests - the problem is probably that you have too many of them ;).
I agree with René: why not Ganesh-with-a-laptop ? Good introduction to DevaWriter !

Sicerely

Jacques

Le 8 janv. 2010 à 16:40, Richmond Mathewson a écrit :

> My sister (who knows about these things) tells me that my website looks like
> a dog's dinner . . .
>
> Would be very grateful for any feedback comparing this:
>
> http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/default.html  [dog's dinner]
>
> with this:
>
> http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/home.html
>
> [dummy, half-cooked, cat's lunch]