[OT] Crappy website

Robert Man robert at rman.on-rev.com
Fri Jan 8 12:17:20 EST 2010

I disagree! Find the first, naive... much more alive than the 2nd polished.

IN the end, i'd really say...
a) is it a site to SEDUCE people? commercial..
b) or is it a site to EXPRESS yourself, and just GIVE ACCESS to your
pupils..

if a then, sure.. neither sites will do the job..
but, as I suspect it is b) then.. just don't bother tand do whatever PLEASES
YOU
(and let your sister do her site as she wishes i'd say!!! )

Have fun..

p.s; if you want a basic CMS site, i've developped one from andre garzia
basic cms sample on on-rev in april, and this I found was a very good base.