AW: Strange issue on Windows Vista

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jan 7 13:02:10 EST 2010

Hi André,

that sounds strange. As far as I know and I experiences it every day there
are (almost) no differences between Vista and 7 in this part of the system
architecture. So I would believe it is not a matter of Vista or 7, but of
different configurations / user rights / settings, etc.

The only strange thing I can see is the blank in your path before the exe,
but that is probably a typo and even if not it wouldn't make a difference
between Vista and 7

Tiemo