Edinburgh Conference DVDs

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jan 7 05:37:50 EST 2010

Bernard,

Edinburgh is a city with quite a few post offices at walking distance
from the RunRev HQ. The nearest post office is around the corner and
to the left. Put stuff into big envelopes or boxes, walk to post
office, done. That should take only one day.

RunRev HQ:
<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=25a+Thistle+Street+Lane+South+West+&sll=55.950545,-3.23101&sspn=0.135521,0.274658&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=25A+Thistle+St+Ln+SW,+Edinburgh,+Midlothian+EH2+1EW,+United+Kingdom&ll=55.953754,-3.198824&spn=0.13551,0.274658&t=h&z=12

Post offices:
<http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&num=100&lr=&safe=off&ie=UTF8&q=edinburgh+post+office&hq=post+office&hnear=Edinburgh,+UK&t=h&z=12

I didn't order anything, I am not waiting for anything, but I am
surprised that people need to wait 3 months or longer for a product to
be shipped. Even actual shipment by boat shouldn't take longer than 6
weeks.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We make software, websites and webware. We are always looking for new
projects. Feel free to contact us and ask for a quote without any
further obligations
http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html

Op 7 jan 2010, om 11:17 heeft Bernard Devlin het volgende geschreven: